Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norrona Lofoten jacket: austerity option

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have royally c*cked up and bought the wrong size Norrona jacket. Quite a mistake to make when they retail for £460 a pop!

To compound my misery I wore the damn thing for a days skiing so can't take it back to the shop. As you can imagine it is in excellent condition, and I even still have the shop bought tags to go with it. Link below is the model and colour in question.

http://www.skistore.se/2348-large/norrona-lofoten-gtx-primaloft-jkt-waterfall-blue.jpg

I need to sell it on to take the sting out of buying a medium. To give you an idea on the sizing I'm 5ft10, 76kg, pretty athletic build which pretty much puts me between the two sizes (I realise now slightly more on the medium side).

I'm reducing the jacket from £460 to £315 for a quick sale, it's a serious bargain. PM me if you are interested and I will send you photos of the item in question.

Cheers!

B
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bennett, I have a brand new Norrona Falketind I'm selling in a medium, PM if interested, looking for around half RRP. Different jacket but similar colour Smile

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=83981
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Lynseyf, but unfortunately I am set on buying the same jacket, just a size up.

Further details on the jacket:

- Asymmetric cuffs
- Chest pocket
- Internal pocket
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- One-hand adjustment
- Radio/Key card pocket™
- Removable powder skirt with silicon grip
- Snap seal system™
- Soft chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for helmet with wired brim
- Tiny GORE-TEX® 13 mm seam tape
- Underarm ventilation
- Y-sleeves™
- YKK™ water reseistant Zipper

Addendum: I would be amazed if you can still find a small in this style for sale. Most stores near me (London) have sold out of small and medium sizes.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.norrona.com/Products/5002-11/lofoten-gore-tex-pro-jacket-m
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Best shell jacket I own for skiing...perfect fit really good snow skirt, needs a mid layer on really cold days.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Bennett, if you're selling a Lofoten Pro shell jacket (not the Primaloft jacket in the picture in your first post) in small, then I am very interested. Have sent you a PM but it's been stuck in the 'outbox' for a while, so thought I'd follow up with this post. PM me!

Cheers

Ewan
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bennett wrote:
I have royally c*cked up and bought the wrong size Norrona jacket. Quite a mistake to make when they retail for £460 a pop!

To compound my misery I wore the damn thing for a days skiing so can't take it back to the shop. As you can imagine it is in excellent condition, and I even still have the shop bought tags to go with it. Link below is the model and colour in question.

http://www.skistore.se/2348-large/norrona-lofoten-gtx-primaloft-jkt-waterfall-blue.jpg

I need to sell it on to take the sting out of buying a medium. To give you an idea on the sizing I'm 5ft10, 76kg, pretty athletic build which pretty much puts me between the two sizes (I realise now slightly more on the medium side).

I'm reducing the jacket from £460 to £315 for a quick sale, it's a serious bargain. PM me if you are interested and I will send you photos of the item in question.

Cheers!

B

Hey I am very interested in this jacket. My email is smnrough@yahoo.co.uk

Could you send me some pics please
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hey I am very interested in this jacket. My email is smnrough@yahoo.co.uk

Could you send me some pics please
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy