Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Lift Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is there any promotions / ways of getting cheap lift passes in Tignes, France
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just bought mine and my bros yesterday... paid the full whack £200, could not find a discount anywhere, don't think you'll get one unless you area a student or know someone who lives local
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wouldnt have thought so, why would they?

In all my years of skiing I have never noticed lift passws discounted
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you buy a Pass Tignes rechargeable over the internet there is a small discount and you build up gift vouchers for subsequent seasons. Blue_Owl, Locals only get a discount on seasons pass and only if the apt is occupied for most of the season
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Some of the TO are offering discounts for Tignes, the deal is buy one get one half price but in the small print they say it is subject to availability.

Some operators say they will refund any difference if you find you could have bought your pass cheaper in resort.

Its like a £50 discount probably built in to the original price of the holiday. Sorry to be a cynic, but been around too long.

Hope this helps. Crystal or Inghams I think. Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1969jma, Low season is cheaper.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Inghams are showing 2 for 1 on Switzerland lift passes ontheir ski page.

Quote:
Sorry to be a cynic, but been around too long.

Resort marketing organisations also offer tour operators match funding towards these lift pass deals nowadays. Where as previously the resort marketeers suppoted 'resort brand' related advertising, they now realise the way to swing a customer to their resort is to discount in conjunction with the TOs in a bid to up their resort numbers, there appears to be more of this going on with more recent years' austerity. The lift pass is an easy mechanism, and can be introduced mid season when resorts get a view on tourism numbers - so not necessarily costed in by TOs, and why you might get a discounted holiday as well as lift pass deal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy