Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe D'Huez help with location please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking at a couple of catered chalets in ADH. Crystal offer one called Chalet Murielle. Any idea where this is.
Is it miles from anywhere? Reads like its a bit of a walk to stuff.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Map here

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts/france-ski-holidays/alpe-dhuez/chalet-murielle/?cid=ppcsea037alpexachalet_murielle&cmp=Ski_Hotels_France&src=gsea&kw=%5bchalet%2520murielle%5d
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you can add any its nears that would help me find it on a map of ADH

Thanks if you can help.
Mike.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mike-H, as James the Last syas there's a map on the page he links to = the initial view is slightly off centre but you can zoom out till you see the chalets, then zoom back in on them. Looks like it shows all crystal's chalets in the resort and to me (its ten years since I went to ADH) it looks like a couple of minutes walk from the front de neige (av du Rif Nel). THe main lifts are at the top (northern) end othat road
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mike-H, About a 100m walk over to the the piste & ski down the easy green to Les Bergers. About 10 mins walk into town.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the help. Centred and zoomed. Now it makes sense. Am I really that thick? No answers to that one please.

May be a solution then. Its a tad bigger than needed but its got most of the stuff we need. We could then book in house Nanny or use Crystal service between 9 and 2pm.

Wonder if anyone here has stayed there?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK. The map is wrong. I do not think the positioning is right. One of the chalets in same complex is shown further away and I'm not convinced either are correct. So back to original post. If anyone knows the location in ADH that would be helpful.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy