Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shimmy shakey Chemmy an explosion of excitement, say judges

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Britain's number one skier Chemmy Alcott scored 16 points for her first performance in Dancing On Ice. The 29-year-old, who is on the road to recovery from injury, was praised by judges in the ITV programme, which began a new series yesterday evening ...Wearing a sparkly red and gold outfit, Alcott skated with Sean Rice. The pair earned 4.5, 5.5 and 6 points respectively from Louie Spence, Robin Cousins and Katarina Witt.

Witt, the Olympic champion who dominated figure skating in the 1980s, said: "I'm an athlete, you're an athlete, my heart goes out to you. After that fall, to go out, take the risk and skate and be so speedy and have so much energy is incredible. You, for me, are an explosion of excitement."

Robin Cousins, the British skating legend, said: "I know you as the skier, but as a skier you were never going to have to have [such] a charisma and a personality - you have just have performed as if performing is in your blood."

Spence, a choreographer and dance professional, said: "It was like a power house - it did make my heart stop for a moment. If you get the finesse, then shimmy, shakey Chemmy is going to be one to look out for."

After the performance, Alcott tweeted: "Wow wow wow am so buzzing! Hope you all enjoyed it if you did get voting I have so many more tricks to show u all."

Watch Chemmy's performance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow - you write extremey well - are you a journalist or something ?

Do you have any writing or typing tips ? I can never type "eth" or "teh" correctly
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I enjoyed it, and Chemmys certain of at least another week as its the other half of the contestants next week!! I think shell be in for some time but the girl from Hollyoaks will take some beating!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sev112, Here's some: end sentences with a full stop, commas, not hyphens - geddit.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy