Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boys trip/pregnancy advice!?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
garethjomo wrote:
My wife will also be 15 weeks pregnant when I go end of March, with the lads!! As long as she's fine with it I don't see a problem.

Nice one Gareth, I am going end of March too - you arent going to Verbier are you? We could meet up and have some consolatory beers?! wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chris Bish wrote:
mr black, I think you are right to be cautious and respect your feelings of need to support your wife. Adjusting to the massive change that having a child will make to your lives will not be easy, and your wife is showing a sense of perspective in saying you should go. Well done to her. There is very little you need to do at 15 weeks other than provide emotional support, there will be a lot more to do later on! If she says you should go, then respect her view.

Best wishes for the most exciting event in your life. (And I don't mean the skiing!)

snowHead

He said it all really, go, enjoy, get her a super prezzie...maybe flowers delivered on the first day of your trip?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We going to Val Thorens on 31st March. Actually she will be 18 weeks pregnant! But she is a midwife so should be able to cope without me! One thing you can be sure of (well nearly) is that a pregnant woman won't play around while you're away! well I hope not Confused
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would leave it till 25 weeks. The milkman will be less interested whilst you are away... wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just got back from 4 nights in Tignes - my missus is 30 weeks pregnant! She was more than happy for me to go away with the boys because she knew that I'd just be unbearable if I didn't get to go. A few extra quid spent on her at Christmas smoothed the way though.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nickr wrote:
I've just got back from 4 nights in Tignes - my missus is 30 weeks pregnant! She was more than happy for me to go away with the boys because she knew that I'd just be unbearable if I didn't get to go. A few extra quid spent on her at Christmas smoothed the way though.

Think I would have had to have won the lottery to soften my misses' opinion of a holiday - it's either with her, on her terms or no holiday at all. Maybe I shouldn't have pout a £100 on what I would spend on her at crimbo?... Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy