Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking for group or another solo - End of Jan or early Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I plan on getting away the end of January or early February. Nothing planned yet but looking for others to go with.

I would class myself as a good intermediate, happy to hit any colour of run and love off piste. Not into parks.

I'm easy going and like to have fun on and off the slope.

Reply or pm me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Railton.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

3 of us are going to Mayrhofen Feb 4th - 11th and have a space free.

We are 3 advanced male boarders/ skiers having all done 1 or more seasons, it would be great to have someone who can board/ ski with us although if you want to do your own thing that no problem, also if your fairly new to the whole thing we're happy to share some tips/ advice to help you get ahead.

We all enjoy a bit of Apres Ski/ good food and your more than welcome to join in with what we’re up to, the more the merrier!!

We are staying in a Hotel Obermair, it's got pretty good reviews on Trip Advisor see link below and has a pool and sauna and bar.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g608662-d500533-r70981465-Obermair-Mayrhofen_Tirol_Austrian_Alps.html

The price for the week is £580 this includes:

Flights from Gatwick
Transfers
Accommodation
Breakfast
Ski Pass

Also they are happy for us to make lunch to take out on the slopes if wanted.

So its a pretty good deal all round!

Ping me an email if your interested and I can give more details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And there's gonna be plenty of other boarders to hang around with in the 'Hoff that week, what with it being the location for the SCUK Winter Bash.

I, however, will be going to the snowHeads' 8th Birthday Bash. Can I tempt you.....?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the reply Ed, sounds interesting.

I skied for 10+ years then switched to boarding 4 years ago. I think I've done about 7 weeks in total on the mountains I feel that I competant enough to go anywhere and be in control. Smile

I did quite alot of off-piste the week before Christmas in Tignes and really enjoyed it so this is an area that I would like to get better at. What's the off-piste like at this resort?

I'm looking for people that I can board with rather than doing my own thing. Do you prefer the parks or piste/off-piste?

Regarding apres-ski I'm partial to a bit of that also. Smile

Railton.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Railton

We've not been to 'Hoff' before but from what we've been told there is some real good off piste, we'll do some research before we head out there so we know where to head.

We prefer piste and off piste to the park but are partial to a few kickers if the snow is not great although it looks like like there's some lovely snow!

Where are you based?

Cheers

Ed
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Railton,

We've got a spare place on our trip to Val D'Isere leaving Gatwick on 21st Jan staying here http://www.skival.co.uk/ski-chalet/val-disere/amelia-b/29/# . Group of 5 (4guys 1 girl) 30ish boarders. If your interested drop me an email on alessandro_maccioni@hotmail.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss further.

Al
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Railton wrote:
Hi,

I plan on getting away the end of January or early February. Nothing planned yet but looking for others to go with.

I would class myself as a good intermediate, happy to hit any colour of run and love off piste. Not into parks.

I'm easy going and like to have fun on and off the slope.

Reply or pm me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Railton.

Railton if you are under 45 then we have space for some more male ski/boarders on either 28th Jan or 5th Feb. There are 13 of us in January and 17 in February. We need to fill more male beds though to even out numbers. I could do you a deal too. PM me if you are interested.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ed, sounds good, I live near Reading. Can you email me details of the company organising the trip and how to pay. I will be deciding today/tomorrow where to go. Thanks.

Al, sorry the 21st is too early for me.

gskier1, can you send details to the email address below.

email: rmatthew@3friends.co.uk

You can also find me on facebook if you search on this email.

Thanks,

Railton.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy