Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Clusaz - ski school for children

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks for everyones advice from my previous post about where to go, and although still tempted by montegenvre, we may end up going to La Clusaz.
Any recommedations about la Clusaz, especially about ski school for children.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went to La Clusaz last Christmas with 7yo triplets. Our stay didn't fit into a standard ski school week so we asked the person we hired the apartment from (a La Clusaz resident) if he could arrange 3 mornings private lessons for the kids. He recommended (and arranged) a chap called Renaud from the ESF. He was absolutely superb - the kids loved him, their skiing really improved and he directed us in terms of what skiing with the kids in the afternoons. If he's there this season I would recommend him unreservedly.

As an aside one thing he told us was that he often spends the morning teaching the kids good basic technique on gentle pistes then spots them in the afternoon being led down tough stuff by the parents. So the kids are leaning back and reverting to snowplough meaning he's got to re-teach them the following morning.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy