Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am trying to ski from 21 jan for one week and looking to join skiiers / group . I am 29, based in London but flexible and can meet the group wherever- up for fun.

Any ideas ?

Yaz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi yaz where did you have in mind to go skiing?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we have a group going to courchevel on 21st for a week---most people will be older than you but still fun, --youngest so far is 24--please see www.singlesport.com or give me a call on 0118 9842755 Cheers Ruth
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Yaz,

If you like the idea of a catered chalet then please take a look at our website - link in my tag line.

We operate on a Sunday to Sunday basis so the dates would be 22nd - 29th Jan in Chalet Campanules. Looks like it is going to be a pretty sociable week with one group plus 5 other solos booked in. 2 rooms are still available without any single supplement.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are a few of us going with Crystal to Cormayeur on 22md for a week we all booked single rooms as coming from all over country I am in hotel Dei Camosci and others are in Hotel Croux why not have a look @ Crystal website and see what you think. We are 2 fenmales and 1 male all intermediate skiers who like to ski and apres ski. The more the merrier, let me know if this is any use to you

Heather M
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Yaz

We've got a spare place on our trip to Val D'Isere leaving Gatwick on 21st Jan staying here http://www.skival.co.uk/ski-chalet/val-disere/amelia-b/29/# . Group of 5 (4 guys 1 girl) 30ish boarders. If you're interested drop me an email on alessandro_maccioni@hotmail.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss further.

Al
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy