Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tyrolia Peak 15 / Head Mojo 115mm Brake

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend is after a 115mm brake for Peak / Mojo 15 can’t seem find anywhere that sell them other than the US can anyone help
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have them. Lots of them. Mwahahhahahaha. PM your details.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
not sure how old this message is but does anyone know where i can get some 115mm or wider brakes to fit 4frnt deadbolt bindings?? I know tyroia peak and head mojo ones will do the job. They seem impossible to source in the UK for some reason. Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.snowboard1.co.uk/tyrolia-power-brake-ld-fat-115/d-143015-c-946/

Do I win a prize?

If that's no good, you might also try phoning up somewhere that sells whole Tyrolia bindings (Ellis Brigham at at the top of the google results, for example), and asking them if they can order brakes for you. Or as a last resort, you could always ask Whitedot nicely snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Serriadh, that does not look a very convincing website???

Doned1982, I have used www.snowfit.co.uk for tyrolia bits in the past and they have been good and also ski bartlett who have been very very good! http://www.skibartlett.com/
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
carroz wrote:
Serriadh, that does not look a very convincing website???

Seems plausible enough to me. For £17 quid and the ability to pay by paypal (so there's no need to trust snowboard1's own security, and the dispute policies are heavily tipped in favour of the buyer, not the seller) it seems a little tricky to see how badly you could lose out.

There's even a real company behind the site (AR Sport Snowboards s.r.o) with an actual shop in the Czech republic (here if Google Translate links can be shared) which places a few limits on how criminal they can be.

I'd have no problem dealing with them.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey guys and gals, three years on, and still the same problem!
Hence resurrecting this old thread.

I need a 115mm brake for Fischer X17 (basically a Tyrolia Peak/Mojo).
Anyone still has any old stock that they're keen to shift?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@snowglider, Ebay has some Tyrolia bindings for sale with 115mm bindings. They are dressed up as the QZ 14 (Quicksilver/Zag), for £33.99 - buy them, use the brakes, sell the QZ 14's with your spare brakes on Ebay for £20 - net cost will be less than £15. Simples!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-TYROLIA-ALPINE-SKI-BINDINGS-PINK-PURPLE-QZ14FAT115-/261435836654?hash=item3cdeca48ee:g:yd8AAMXQeKNTNAr5
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@snowglider, I have them in stock.

There's two different versions and it usually depends upon the din range/construction of the binding as to which brake it has. The lower din/plastic construction bindings use their Power Brake LD variant & the higher din/metal bindings use their Race Pro brake variant. The brake levers & stomp pad are the same on both models but the base/housing is different & they're not interchangeable. I say usually as I've seen some models, often rebadged for other brands, that don't follow this convention.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@skimastaaah, thanks very much! Really appreciate it.
Will use that option if it transpires that it's the only one...
That seems like a rather complex operation though, just in order to come by some brakes! Sad

@spyderjon, well, you've seen the bindings in Hemel the other day... They are the Fischer X17, DIN range from 6 - 17. So, whaddaya reckon?

In any case, I'll come to visit you as soon as they arrive, so you can Quiver Kill my new babies... (That sounds infanticidal!!! Shocked )
Took your advice and just ordered some planks 113 under foot.

I have full confidence that you have a fitting brake somewhere lurking round your shop! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy