Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rentals (Sauze D'oulx)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Has anyone experienced the ski rentals in sauze?

Looking for rough prices and quality, also is it possible to rent Park (Twin Tips) for a day or to when in the resort or is it just standard piste ski's?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't remember how much we paid but my OH took out a pair of (COUGH* (((((((snowblades)))) with the intention of hiring when we got there. He took out a pair of twin tips and they were absolutely brilliant fun and they were pretty good value for the quality as well. Think it was from the shop in the village at the bottom of the run down. There is also a shop next to the clotes chair which is meant to be good.

**Found another thread on the same topic - all generally say the same thing! But useful nonetheless I hope: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=2159
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We were handed a flyer outside the airport offering platinum skis & boots for 65 euro. Was about 4 years ago, but was half the price of what the TO wanted. Despite the rep cklaiming she had never heard of the shop it was directly opposite our hotel. Great service and the guy waxed them for us one night as well. Can't remember what it was called, but there were two lovely big dogs outside. Just keep an eye out for the flyers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a look at www.sauzeonline.com we used them last year and it worked out pretty good value. Basically if you go through the online shop you get a booking for equipment from a couple of shops either the one at the foot of the Clotes lift in Sauze or the other one at Jovenceaux.

The shop at Clotes has a storage/drying room for boots and skis and despite being a bit chaotic on arrival thereafter they were pretty good. This method worked out way cheaper than going direct to the shop or through the TO. Their skis were good and they will let you chop and change if you want a day off piste or in the park specifically.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.skiinitaly.com/eng/about_me.htm

Speak to Christine at Ski in Italy - she did us an awesome deal on our lift passes and on our kit hire. I have been to Sauze wih Crystal and with Inghams, and I have to say I felt they were trying to riP us right off with what they were charging for kit hire and lessons.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy