Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jet2 Online check in with Inghams

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A word of warning it might not work, I had to contact Inghams this morning after trying a few times to do it through Inghams section of Jet2's website, ended up using Jet2's main check in page in using the flight tracker number rather my booking reference number on their advice.

All checked in now though with boarding passes printed, complete with window seat! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not used Jet2 as part of a package, but had an Inghams holiday last year that used Easyjet. Under normal circumstances you would do everything online to avoid the check-in desk fines, but we could see no way of doing that with the info Inghams provided, so we just turned up with our passports. They didn't bat an eyelid, even at my slightly hefty luggage, and printed everything we needed, no charge.

So you don't necessarily need to go through all the online nonsense with a package.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OK, I too am going through JET2 / Inghams this Saturday. If I check in online what do I do with my luggage at the airport - presumably someone still has to wrap the sticky label around the hold luggage and ski carrier? Puzzled
TIA.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They still have check in desks to allow you to queue/scan your passport/weigh your luggage/look at you in a suspicious manner. In fact, I'm not entirely sure of the point of online check in for those taking hold baggage...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarlet, It does seem a bit pointless - but with Jet2 you have to pay extra to pick your seats (you get a seat number) so if you want to guarantee to sit together you have to pay. Also you pay for the printer ink and paper for the boarding pass - every little helps!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chocksaway, I've flown several times with Jet2 and everyone in my party has been too tight to pay to pick our own seats (this is Yorkshire wink ) It's never been a problem as the online doofer allocates them together if you check in as a party, unless you are later and only singles are left. I suppose if you've got kids then seats together is more of a concern and you'd be more willing to pay. Actually I might consider paying to NOT sit by particular people...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scarlet, I'm with you - after all my nearest airport is geoffery boycott/yeadon international. One benefit of Ryanair is that you can have some influence over who you sit next to! Perhaps he'll start charging for a brat free seating area.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How do I get to tracker to be able to put in my API and book seat please? I have also been trying through Inghams, rang them twice this morning and got no where. It also states that I can only take 1 hold luggage. My boots will count towards this but I don't want to put them in my case I prefer to carry them in a boot bag which = 2 plus my hand luggage. Wonder if I will get charged extra, anyone else
having this issue?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jet2 have bag drop desks if you've checked in online, they'll just weigh your bags and tag them up, usually a pretty quick process I have found.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy