Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute Swiss Transfer Ticket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any idea how to go about it? The website will only let me select Sunday as the earliest date and I need to travel Saturday...

Looking to get Geneva-->Visp, cheers.

(if anyone happens to be driving this will be happy to give some petrol/toll money)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alans deep bath, Try http://www.swisspasses.com/ They sell them, you can actually speak to someone on the phone and they will send special delivery.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
or http://www.stc.co.uk/ they have a place in London, may be able to pick it up
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alans deep bath, The fare is 122CHF return which at the current FX I make £84, and therefore cheaper than the transfer ticket and saves you the hassle. Since December you can't buy tickets on trains in CH and therefore must buy them either online, at the station or on the super SBB app.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all. I reckon the return to Visp will be the best shout.

Steve Sparks, is it a case of buying on the APP then I can take any train? Is 1st class much of a difference?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alans deep bath, First class is about 2x the cost and the only difference it really makes is that it's empty when trains are busy, but I don't think it's worth it.

Buy it on the app, and with the app open shake your iPhone and the ticket appears and is scanned by the conductor with a ray gun.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve Sparks, OK. Can I get on any train I want or will it tell me? Just spooked because it has no specific time on it. Is the train just a couple of hours? Apologies for the daft questions.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alans deep bath, I would check the price having used that train on a very regular basis the fair is never cheapear than the Transfer ticket.

I suspect that price is based on the fact that the swiss half fare card box is ticked. Do you have one?

Try emailing sbbclient@sbb.ch and explaining they will arrange for collection at the station.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fattes13, that is the right full fare price, the transfer ticket has gone up a lot in £ this year as they adjusted the £ price for the strong CHF.

Alans deep bath, You can use the ticket on any train that day. I always buy singles as there's no discount for a return and you never know whether your plans may change. Journey time 2.5 hrs.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Steve Sparks, cheers.

Fattes13, definitely full fare because when I downloaded the app and set up my account it prompted me to enter details of any card I have.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It has just ensured that if I lose my iPhone I am royally shafted.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy