Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arc 2000 to Villaroger

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is the blue run like from Arc 2000 to Villaroger going out in a couple of weeks, in Les Arcs last year but never ventured that far as conditions not as good.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
willie5094, lovely. Under the chair for some of the way so have a chance to show off your good stylee Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
willie5094, Its ok, the red ain't bad in parts either. The blue loops around and across the red so you get a chance to have a look at the red before deciding to go blue. However as I know you can do Reche you will be able for most of the red down. Also a friend dipped out near the bottom from doing the red and the blue was just one very long very boring track. The red was wide and ok.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers guys thanks for your comments, canny wait for the 21st Jan. Looking forward to exploring more of the area this year.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
willie5094, reading TFC's post I think it's the red I'm thinking of....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
red 27, Nah, you are right. From the top of Lanchette chair, everyone takes the same route which is a red(its not that bad) that follows the 'Dorset' chair coming up. Its then the red and blue options start.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thefatcontroller, gotcha. Will refresh my memory on Thursday Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
red 27, Sunday wink Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi guys I was actually talking about the blue run down past 1950 on the vallee de l'arc run that passes the bottom of the comborciere chair, or is not possible to join the runs on the other side of the road. Or am I on the wrong track, pardon the pun.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
IIRC the red has a fairly big and very enjoyable mogul field on it. The bule goes arounf the side. The blue is a boring track used as a cycle track in the summer
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
johnE wrote:
IIRC the red has a fairly big and very enjoyable mogul field on it. The bule goes arounf the side. The blue is a boring track used as a cycle track in the summer

Yes, they seem to leave one section just below the bottom of the Dorset chair 'au naturel'.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
willie5094 wrote:
Hi guys I was actually talking about the blue run down past 1950 on the vallee de l'arc run that passes the bottom of the comborciere chair, or is not possible to join the runs on the other side of the road. Or am I on the wrong track, pardon the pun.

There is a chair down there but it only opens in bad weather if Lanchette lift closes. Its the Lanchette chair you will need to take or go up the glacier and do the run from top to bottom wink Skullie
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy