Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel ski lockers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to Kitz at the end of January and was wandering does anyone know if we can hire ski lockers near the main gondala as our hotel is a good walk .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chick, I have made enquiries on this, there are lockers at the Hahnenkammbahn base station. I am renting skis from Sport 2000etz near the Hahnenkammbahn and they have agreed free nightly storage-skis only.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chick, the lockers are at the Intersport shop in the basement of the Hahnenkamm lift. They are brilliant with keycard access and individual boot heaters. Worth every cent!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks David and queen for the info.
Was there 9 years ago and was only a novice back then so looking forward to seeing the place again.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi. A resurrection of an old thread. I know there is ski storage in the base station of the Hahnenkamm lift but can’t find a way to book online although I have found a page saying they have them. Mrs. D and I went to hire a locker last year and there were none available so would ideally like to book ahead. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Funnily enough I just emailed them to ask about this as I'll be there New Year's week and I was concerned there might no availibility.

However they told me that you can't book in advance unless you are hiring skis.

Quote:

Vorreservierungen sind leider nur in Verbindung mit Leihskiern möglich. Alles andere dann bitte direkt vor Ort.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ajw wrote:
Funnily enough I just emailed them to ask about this as I'll be there New Year's week and I was concerned there might no availibility.

However they told me that you can't book in advance unless you are hiring skis.

Quote:

Vorreservierungen sind leider nur in Verbindung mit Leihskiern möglich. Alles andere dann bitte direkt vor Ort.

Thanks @ajw . Never mind. Will just have to hope.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy