Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kiwi intermediate 30's female looking to ski in Feb 2-3 weeks - Canada or Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there Little Angel Madeye-Smiley

I am a NZer looking to take a 2-3 week ski holiday in Feb. Ive not skied outside NZ before so open to suggestion as to where. Ideally somewhere with good prices, nice wide open well groomed terrain (blues and some 'baby' blacks) and where we have the best chance of great weather (and/or other places to ski within close proximity)
Due to a dodgy knee (and non morningness) I usually only ski half days so ideally someone who is looking for some company rather than going totally alone, but who is also happy to do their own thing and does not need to have someone to be with them all the time. Someone to share costs with, and to catch up with for a drink or two after a day on the snow.

Not looking to group up with someone who plans to party loudly all night every night, as Im a bit over that kinda thing being late 30's. Usually have a drink or two after skiing, and one or two late nights while away.

Budget wise, I am intending to get a mid/budget hotel - maybe we can go halves on a 2 bedroom suite or something (if affordable) so we each have our own private room, but a shared space also? As I am in NZ chances are you and I will not be able to meet face to face till right before the trip so we would have to communicate by skype and so on, and I would like to do that as much as possible (as I am sure you would also) to make sure we are likely to get along ok for the trip.

Ideally you will be a single traveler like me, of a similar age, flexible and independent - ie happy to holiday alone, IE would like a travel buddy to hang out with, but independent enough that if you don't find one you would go anyway by yourself rather than stay home Smile You are easygoing, don't need a super structured plan, considerate of other peoples peace and quiet when they want to sleep, but not anal about things!

Anyone who is interested in discussing further can Email me, or reply below.

Thanks Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy