Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Resorts Are Covered on a 6 Day Tignes Lift Pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're off to France on Saturday for 7 days' skiing Very Happy .

Because of a late flight we're staying in Albertville that night and planning on skiing Ste Foye on the Sunday. After that, we'd like to ski 5 days at Espace Killy then , for a change of scenery, we're fancying La Rosiere on the last Saturday, on the way back to Geneva.

The question is, does a 6 day Espace Killy lift pass still permit a free day's skiing in other areas? Does that (or did that if no longer applicable) include La Ros? Or should we buy an Espace Killy 5 day pass then just pay for a day ticket at La Ros Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
According to http://www.tignesnet.com/lifts/ski-pass-options.html the EK pass gives you the option of a day in the Paradiski and a day in the 3V, doesn't mention anywhere else.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm now on a season pass which allows a couple of days at 3V paradski and St Foy, I have surfed the official website and cannot find any confirnation of Mikeg36, link. However, this was certainly the case a couple of years ago. But to solve one problem there has never been a deal with la Ros to my knowledge. As a suggestion you could do paradiski starting at the Funi in Bourg thereby saving another drive up and down the mountain road and parking costs. A quick e mail to the ticket office should answer your questions.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Mikeg36 and chocksaway!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

for a change of scenery

Yes after 5 days in Espace Killy you will need a change Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy