Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group Ski holiday 14th Jan - One place available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all.

I'm trying to fill a place on a group ski trip on Jan 14th going to Megeve in France.

Theres of mixed group of 12 and one person has dropped out. Age range of group is is 24-40 and mix of male and female.

Cost is £300 half board (small chalet hotel) and you would need to get a flight to Geneva. (I'm flying from Luton and the other person's flight ticket is available so we could do a name change)

Daily lessons are included in that price too if you need them and package is with Simon Butler skiing.

Many thanks

Ben
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ben, I'm thinking about going away around mid Jan, is the place still available?

Mark
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep sure is Mark, please email me - bensporty at gmail dot com

Cheers
Ben
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Ben - are you still looking for someone to join your trip this weekend? I'm 31 and a confident skiier. Please let me know.

Rich
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello Ben

I am very very last minute and having a horrendous time finding anything - then lo and behold I come across you. I am an intermediate skier looking for another skier or group to join. I'm really interested in your offer.
Mary
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy