Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finlays gone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi while looking for a deal for a trip this has come up

http://www.finlayski.com/about-us.htm

I thought they went under in 2010?? Anyone know is this same people?

I see no mention of atol or abta details either.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well they defo went under.
Give em a ring and find out.
I am sure folks would be interested if they are up and running again.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was chatting to Richard the other night in the Moris - he was on holiday with his wife - its safe to say he misses the business but not the work! I think their web service just hasn't shut down the web site yet.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scampi Dellahanti, Thanks for confirmation, still comes up highly on Google hope wasn't all too traumatic at the time for anyone.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Are Finlay's back in business? Their website has been updated and suggests that many of their chalets are available for the 2012/2013 season.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
From the website

Finlayski.com is an online ski holiday agent, offering ski holiday advice and packages to the top ski-resorts in Europe and the USA. Formerly an operator, we’re now working in partnership with the Interactive Resorts holiday group to offer a broader range of ski accommodation worldwide.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy