Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meeting Snowheads/Bashes etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sharkymark wrote:
pole dancers,

Sounds perfect.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm sure someone will know the opening times of the go-go bar at the top of the lift in Campitello Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went on my first bash less than two years ago, just a week after finding snowHeads, and only having slid around for a couple of weeks previously. It sounded like a ridiculous idea, but I'd just got hooked, and quite frankly I'd have spent all day on my own and the nights drinking Diamond White on a street corner if that's what it took for an extra week on the snow. Let's just say it didn't work out that way; snowHeads was responsible for another three weeks that season, and four weeks in 2011. And I'm a snowboarder, so don't mix well with others at the best of times.

See you in Arabba? snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sharkymark, I always knew I needed a category all of my own... rolling eyes Laughing Laughing Now son, you haven't rung your mother for ages... are you eating properly? Clean underwear? There's a good boy. Toofy Grin

harrisontherabbit, Yes, you may well be a snowboarder... but in your defence, you are kinda fun to have around at the dinner table... Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Schuss in Boots wrote:

harrisontherabbit, Yes, you may well be a snowboarder... but in your defence, you are kinda fun to have around at the dinner table... Madeye-Smiley

Actually he's kind of fun to have around all the time, but don't tell him. Little Angel He's even put up with my farts in a train carriage. Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
geepee, Laughing Laughing Laughing Don't worry, your secret's safe with me... wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dude

most snowhead chicks are ok
but only 40% of the dudes are ok
some of the arsewholes on here are ok in real life
even Stoaty
the snowheads that seem reasonable on here are mainly boring geeks
small bashes are less of a clique
but you would probably enjoy a bash
cos it has skiing

ok bye
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy