Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Jan and Feb 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey

I've taken my mate's 3 bed flat for all of Jan and the last 2 weeks in Feb. I've got friends coming and going including the girl who owns the place but have got room for the odd weekend/week if any snowheads fancy it.

Really nice flat in the village oppposite the bistrot des sports for those who know the place. About a min from brevent and nearest bus stops.

http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Apartment-Buttercup/254807194582780

James
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi James

Im looking for a holiday from jan 21 or 22nd for a week
Im 34, decent snowboarder, house trained Smile

James
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pmd you James
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kesone1, If you find yourself between friends (so to speak) for a day or two, PM me, I'm in Cham most of that time and always happy to find a fresh view of things, esp mid-week!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ww166no, Pmd you. Ridiculous day up at GM today. Never seen the hotel run looking so good.

Going to be in Flegere tomorrow and 80cm coming down for Friday morning. Woot! J
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hiya !!!!!
.. i'm lookin for a place 21st jan for 1 week .. Have you still got space ? I'm an intermediate skier lookin to get away and have some fun in the snow .. Love to ski , skate and apres ll !!!! I'm a 39 yr old from London originally ... pm me or email me at steve72@email.com

Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey Steve. Fully booked that week. Sorry. Give me a shout for a beer if you can get out. My mate matt is a guide and has a spare room he rents out. I'll check.

One of the best pow days I've ever skied today! J
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Would be great if you could look into that ... Thanks ... Def check u out for a beer if i get out to cham ... Was good snowfall predicted !!!!!! Glad u had a good 1 dude!!!! Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi James - I know its short notice but... do you have space for a few days from this weekend 14th to mid next week 18/19th ish? I'm 31 and confident skiier. Rich.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi James

I'm looking to be there 17th - 19th of Feb for a few days. Is there any space then?

Thanks

Anna
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Melon, Hey mate. PM won't seem to go through. Mailed your doctor account. 14th to the 18th could be a goer.

James
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kesone1,

We are hoping to come out in the car for 5 nights from the 5th Feb, boarder and skier.

You seem to have mates with spare rooms etc.

Any pointers for budget accomodation other than in a hotel?

Cheers
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
warrell, don't know about spare rooms but it's 16€ a night for a dorm bed in the chalet ski station right next to the Brevent lift. Booking essential at weekends.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy