Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wheeled long, large ski bag wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I love my Ogio double padded ski bag.

Unfortunatley the model I have only fits up to 175cm skis and I need to be able to fit my new 190`s in.
I have looked online and see that they do a model with zippers that allow it to extend to 195
Anybody know where I can lay my hands on one - all the sites I have been to so far show them as being sold out.
I am on a very limited internet connection and have spent hours trawling through sites that keep sending me to US.

Alternativley does anybody have any other suggestions. I would like a large bag to be able to throw as much as possible in to.
I like the look of the Snokart gear, but that only seems to go to 185cm.
I suppose longer skis equals more weight so although I might get the volume in the large bag, I might run out of weight allowance for flights, anyone experienced this and been turned away at check in.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.fawkes-cycles.co.uk/43/products/ogio-caddy-splat-bag-snowboard-bag.aspx
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Colin B, thanks for that - I did try their site but not loading here. Checked out via phone call
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have one of these - up to 195cm - nicely padded and pretty light:

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/ski-bags-&-luggage/ellis-brigham-ltd/705734/e.b.-team-edition-double-roller
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump. Looks like I, too, must switch bags to fit a 200cm cruiser.
I doubt I'll find any snowboard bags this size, but a double ski bag should do fine. Has anyone seen anything a bit longer than 195? I don't want to be left hanging a few cm outside...

I'm aware of the exorbitantly priced DaKine Concourse double, but seriously, that's steep for just baggage. Something called Sportube looked promising (but just as expensive) until I checked the specs. Too narrow.

Cheers
//ata
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ha. Found it: Scott Wheeler XL should fit the bill. Anyone have any idea of the quality of their bags?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy