Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids Ski Hire in Belle Plagne Crystal or Intersport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Going out to BP, need ski hire for the kids 4 & 6 year olds. I see reports on here re Intersport being a better option, better skis etc. We arrive afternoon around 3-4 I would think, so shouldn't be a problem picking them up at the shop. Both are roughly the same pricewise, Crystal would probably be more convenient, and kids that age won't know a good ski from a bad one. Anyone have any views one way other on this?

OH has just saw a good price with Alpine Resorts in BP, anyone hired from here?

Gilly
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just saw that this forum is supported by Alpine Resorts, do Snowheads get a discount? Is there a code? I'll go have a look on the site, but it anyone knows I'd be happy to hear it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Gilly
Are you still keen on this - we can get you the answer from our in-resort teams if you like.
Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Simon,

Sorry, just seen your reply on this, thanks for your time, however we were in resort by then. We ended up using Alpine Resorts, which ended up being skis from Intersport?!

Gilly
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy