Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Had my first snowboard lesson today...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
pam w, have been tied up with other stuff. Am now heading over for three days in Ste Foy. Back in Morzine on Sunday. I have an alpine lesson and will be snowboarding in the arvo.

Nadenoodlee, good for MrNN. Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done. Alternatives to sitting down are pretending you're a gorilla or straining to have a sh*t Shock . If the knees don't hurt you're not low enough Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FlyingStantoni, should be messing around on the Morzine blues and greens with some beginner skiiers on Sunday, if I spot you i'll offer some words of encouragement having only quite recently started feeling totally confident and comfortable snowboarding myself.

Whats your boarding get up? Do you just loosen your belt and pull your trousers down a bit?

Or should I just look for the nearly middle aged English man dressed as a skiier laying face down on the bunny hill?

Enjoy your Trip.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow Hound, friends call me "Primary Colour Man". Yellow pants; blue jack and green helmet. Imagine if a primary school child had drawn me use crayons and you've got the (subtlety of the) shading!

Will be on Pleney B. Me and my bruises!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Keep at it FlyingStantoni, that's the best advice. You will click with it one day and suddenly as Lizzard says on a pow day it'll be your weapon of choice.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FlyingStantoni, Your bruises should be matching your outfit colour combo by now.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
you ache a little less when you stop falling over NehNeh
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mrpugster, if only I'd reached that stage Happy

Snowboarding is temporarily on hold as we've got alpine ski training arranged for various weekends. Will restart in March...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy