Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any spare spots for late Jan/Feb? or anybody up for a trip to Les Arc/Val Thoren?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone

Last season I did two fantastic trips with board members to Meribel and Colorado, these were not large organised groups, just myself and one or two others. The Meribel trip was a bargain (£300) and we ended up sharing a twin-single room in a 4 start Chalet with several other groups who were brilliant company, then in Colorado, we ended up out most evenings with random groups of americans.. I'm not a party animal, but I enjoyed it so much that I'm looking to do the same again this year Smile

A bit about myself first, my name is Kelvin, I'm a 34 year old IT professional who lives in Southampton, Hampshire. If asked I describe myself as a not very good intermediate skier, who loves powder and fresh groomed slopes, taking in the scenary, chilling and sharing good company.

I'm wondering if anybody has a random group with a spare spot in late January or February? or if anybody would be interested in joining me on a trip? the destination is not really important, but if I organise one, I'd like to visit Dolomites, Les Arc or Val Thoren (I've been to Meribel many times, but ironically never gone to VT).

So if anybody has a spot, or would be interested in going sking (I can do the organisation) then please let me know Smile

Thanks
Kelvin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Kelvin,

Sounds like you had some great trips last year!

We have some spaces available for the 22nd - 29th January week in Chalet Campanules (link in my tag line) if you think it might suit? It is looking set to be a nice sociable week with several small groups, including 3 other solo skiiers booked in. The price for the week is £399 and we don't make a supplement for our single rooms.

Hope that helps - feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
One or two snowHead 's will be in the dolomites 2nd week in Feb Wink http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=77487
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
is the 15th Jan too early
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kevin -

we have an apartment in Courchevel 1850 feb 4 through 11. We are currently group of 4 (3 Americans/1 French) but have room for 1-2 more people. Total for our apartment is 2550 Euros, divided equally among the group members (if 5 people - 510 per person for the week, if 6 people 425 per person for the week).

Welcome to join us if interested. Let me know soon

-Dave
worknzguo@yahoo.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Neville

Its never too early.. its just whether my boss will let me Wink

What did you have in mind?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Kelvin we have a trip on the 28th Jan and 5th Feb. I have PM you more info.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Kelvin,

I have a spare room in a chalet from 29th Jan for 7 nigths in Les Gets. 8 skier friends (4 males/females) aged 25-32 so let me know you are not sorted yet and I'll send you some details.

Lucie
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Kelv1n,

there are a group of us (male IT geeks aged 30s and 40s) going to Les Arcs on 2nd Feb returning 6th Feb. Staying at Chalet Mazot, Les Coches with MountainSun Ltd.
One of the group has had to drop out so his place is up for grabs. PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think you'll find Kelv1n is now on the S8BB snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello

I am a solo female intermediate skiier, 31 yrs old, professional and have some time in between jobs between 29 Jan and 14 Feb. Happy to go anywhere but with a preference for the Three Valleys or Zermatt as I've heard so much about these resorts but have not been.

Pls let me know if you have any space in your chalet or looking for a solo skiier to join in.

Thanks
Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pinkmento, you might want to have a look at the S8BB too then.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Kelvin

maybe you can consider 21 Jan Courchevel--we have one room left in a large group £539 pp shared or £739 single for chalet catering plus lessons--very large sociable group all ages & abilities so good skiing guaranteed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Have a bed £325 or room £650 in Les Menuires (three valleys) available 4-11 feb. 4 of us going aged 34-36, all different levels and mixed ski/boarders.

Email me on shanvdb@gmail.com. If you interested.

Shannon
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi pinkmento,

We have a single room available in our catered chalet Campanules for the 5th - 12th Feb for £399. It is fully catered but doesn't include travel. Shared transfers are £75 return. Details are on the website - click the link at the bottom of the page.

Happy planning!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy