Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

brummie or similar required 8,or 15 jan zermatt ,chamonix or similar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all, im based in stratford upon avon and am having difficulty booking a holiday at a reasonable price on my own.aged 54 skiing 13 weeks likes black runs and wants to improve mogal tecnique.not into drinking or apres ski just skiing all day and relaxing on the evening.plenty of catered holidays with transport provided from brum for about £500.additional person required to share room.email...cornerstones1966@msn.com or reply here .regards all.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi all, i have now booked courmayeur with mark warner .still places left from brum on 15 jan
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skimaniac, skimaniac,
I am in Birmingham and normaly after a last min deal , what are the details of your trip , If not this time perhaps another time , I see catered chalets from £ 399.00 in good resorts from Jan the 7 th with flights , Alpine Elements , but you need 2 people .
I fancy Morzine as i have not been there before.
I think there is a way to do private messages but have not found out how to do that !!

Ian
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi ian.i am going with mark warner to courmayeur on15 jan from brum.i am booked i to a room which i may have to share altermatly
the cost was £550 including ski carrige and after sc diccount so not bad , in the future maybe late march early april i will go again and like you i wish to ski places i have not visited before so switzland would be fine .would not mind a trip to usa or canada in third week in april if i could afford it as an alternative.if you wish to reply directly use my email which is cornerstones1966@msn.com. hope you find what you are looking for regards steve
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Awent, Hi Ian I am looking to go from Birmingham on the 21st Jan or thereabouts...not to fussy about resort just want to ski...I am 52, intermediate standard having around 12 weeks sking under my belt.

If you are still looking to buddy up then you can e-mail me on mike gray 1974 (no spaces) at hotmail . co . uk

Mike
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the reply , I had thought of this weekend but on reflection should go later , was away for 3 weeks in December , I am sure there will be good deals to come , it would be good to have a few midlanders wanting to team up on late deals , often there are tremendous deals to canada and the states, there are charter flights to Calgery from Man and LGW twice a week , did banff £ 380 , flight transfer and 10 nights hotel room in 2010 , my email is ian@awentsbury.com , I am in Selly Park , Birmingham.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy