Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski lessons in Tignes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am looking to get some lessons in Tignes, 7th-14th Jan. What we are looking for is a

- half day maybe on piste performance to help us confidently get down blacks

- a half day off piste (maybe an additional hour or two)

- nearer the end of the week do some guided touring off piste, not miles but a decent trek to maybe find some powder.

It is me (very confident red, tentative black) and the wife (good red never done a black). Any suggestions of a good teacher would be great, I am staying in Val Claret. Would not mind joining a small group for one of the sessions to save a bit of cash.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
roscoeh, Rorie or Gavin at The Developmental Centre (TDC), but if you book Rorie make sure he knows what you are comfortable with - he will push you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy