Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

holiday autos one account and quidco at the same time...er how??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
me being a web numpty at times Embarassed

how do i use the holiday autos one account link and quidco at the same time???

need exact instructions if possible..........thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
haven't done it for a couple of years, but have done it. can't remember the details but do remember that there was an exact description of how on a thread at the time. use of the search function should sort it but i am rubbish at that. so your best hope is that my bump on this thread comes to the attention of someone who is good on the search and points you right. best of luck.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
seem to remember using the account link, finding a discount code on it. coming out and going in via quidco to collect the cookie, adding the discount code at the appropriate stage and keeping my fingers crossed.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
midgetbiker, Hi thanks, after having a go at the search engine, i found it which is a amazing for me!

here

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1387477&highlight=holiday+autos+quidco#1387477

and from a snowhead jazzy

"you need to clear your cookies first (to make sure previous visits to HA or other referrers haven't left tracking cookies), log in to your Quidco account, click through to HA, then MANUALLY add the Virgin affiliate address into the address bar and press enter to refresh the page, worked many times, last time in July for this winter's trip. It used to be £11.50 per booking but now only £10, shame!"
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yeah, that was it, collect the cookie, then manipulate the url.

funny how i always remember right at the end (apologies to those too young to get this ad reference).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
midgetbiker, you should keep on Topic you know! Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
carroz wrote:

and from a snowhead jazzy

"you need to clear your cookies first (to make sure previous visits to HA or other referrers haven't left tracking cookies), log in to your Quidco account, click through to HA, then MANUALLY add the Virgin affiliate address into the address bar and press enter to refresh the page, worked many times, last time in July for this winter's trip. It used to be £11.50 per booking but now only £10, shame!"

If you look carefully, you'll see it was me who posted that wheeze!

Let us know if it still works, I haven't tried it lately, both websites seem to have changed since then, they may have eliminated the possibility of getting the discount as well as the cashback.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
luigi, Sorry didn't realise....and yes it still works, got quidco confirm all most immediately and got the one account discounts and 10% off promo code as well..........UKTREAT11

Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

you need to clear your cookies first
Mountainluddite calling! Er how do I do that?? Noddy instructions please Embarassed
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
carroz: Still working on cookie disablement but, regardless, your UKTREAT11 code works a (ahem) treat! Smile Haven't booked yet - just sussing options and prices.

Where did you get the discount code? Would like to keep my eye out for future ones.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mountainaddict,

Before you book owt have a look here.

http://www.carhire3000.com/

I have always found these cheaper than anywhere else with codes, promos etc.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mountainaddict, got it via email from hol autos

UKTREAT11 will only work until dec 31st
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
mountainaddict,

Before you book anything with Holiday Autos, you may want to read this thread

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1724279&highlight=fifa#1724279
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
carroz: Ta for that tip.

Julian T: Ta- but (fingers crossed) have, so far, used them for years with no problems. For Geneva bookings it clearly states that chains and snow tyres are extra. A rip off but in common with the other robbing *****!!

Kel: Using carroz's 10% discount code and the One Account link, Holiday Autos' cheapest car is £138 (8 days in Jan); CarHire 3000 is £211 Shocked.....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy