Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teacher wants to go to Alpe D'Huez 11th-18th February - Any takers?

Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

I am looking to sort out a holiday to Alpe D'Huez during February Half Term? Would anybody be interested in joinig me?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Jane
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't you do what most teachers do, and organise a school ski trip where all the pupils pay a little extra so the teachers go free? NehNeh
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
fools_gold24, Welcome to Snowheads. Apologies for the welcome to your first post here but there are several idiots on here who think it's clever to have a go at teachers. I suspect they didn't make very good use of the education system themselves.

I can't help I'm afraid but some more helpful suggestions should follow.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B, I think it is a bit far to call that having a go, more a playful comment perhaps, I doubt it was meant with any malice. fools_gold24, I'm sure someone will be up for going, I'd go myself if I wasn't stuck at uni!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jakejenks, Playful comment perhaps for a regular, but not as a response to someone's first post Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fools_gold24, Further to the comments by Colin B, I accept his point and apologise for my laughing smilies. Embarassed

Happy Christmas.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fools_gold24, Why Alpe D'Huez ?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
No offence taken! I want to go to Alpe D'Huez as I know people doing a season out there! Also, have only been to a small resort before and I hear Alpe D'Huez is pretty good!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Might be worth stating your skiing level and the desired age range (if you have one in mind).

Ski levels
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If you don't have any luck with Feb, I am looking to go at Easter? Fellow teacher but I managed to get on the Ski trip with school in Feb next year Smile
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
fools_gold24,
I saw your message on Snowheads. As one of your replies said, do you have an age range and skiing level in mind. I am an elderly female teacher who enjoys skiing, As a family we have just been to Serre Chevalier skiing at Christmas. It was great. I would like to go again at half term.

Hoping to hear from you. I have never used this before, my email is removed - use PM: top, right

Susan
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi i would be interested in this date. keep posting info. cheers
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
HI I'm Also looking for a skiing trip over half term anyone had any joy finding places without the normal £££££ extra charge? Or is anyone organizing something and looking for fellow teachers to join leaving from any London airport.. Mad
ski holidays
fools_gold24 wrote:
Hello!

I am looking to sort out a holiday to Alpe D'Huez during February Half Term? Would anybody be interested in joinig me?

Jane

HI DID you have any luck I am also a teacher and looking for other solo skiers. email removed - use PM: top, right
snow report
davidlov wrote:
fools_gold24 wrote:
Hello!

Jane

HI DID you have any luck I am also a teacher and looking for other solo skiers. email removed - use PM: top, right

Hay yer email me if you can.. email removed - use PM: top, right
ski holidays
Hi I'm also a teacher looking to go away feb half term - have u booked anything yet?
ski holidays
Might be interested in this if it gets off the ground!
latest report
Hallo
In an effort to generate some action, I have sent all (if I missed you my apologies, do contact me) a private message - see Send/Read mesages at top of page on the right, but have had no reply. Is this because I have incorectly used the system? you are no longer interested? you have found some companions? If I do not fit the profile you are looking for, so say 'I had in mind someone without characteristics' - I will not be offended.

Hoping to hear from you, Susan
snow report
hi I have not had any message! try emailing direct pkend@tiscali.co.uk cheers
latest report
I too am looking to go skiing february half term
I am a young at heart 40's and skiing is about intermediate - love blue/red runs and feel great when i can survive blacks
ruth
latest report
Tssskkkkk. rolling eyes
ski holidays
Strewth,
Ruth
Good to hear from you, could you send me a private message (see Send/Read messages at the top of the page, right) so we (I and the others who have contacted me) could email you directly.

Susan
snow report
Hi, Have you sorted a gang for your group trip yet? Single male 39, lookinfg for a place Feb 11.

H

fools_gold24,
snow report
Hello, is anyone still interested in trying to sort out a week in Alpe 'd'Huez?
snow conditions
So, just been reading a few posts it seems quiet a few teachers are interested in getting away. Could we start a group email or something and get this off the ground? Would be great if we could pull this off!
latest report
Hey, Im also a teacher looking to get away Feb half term......im based in London area. If anyone has any plans or would like to sort something out please let me know or email me bumbleboon@hotmail.com

Laura
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi! My email is janethatcher204@msn.com...shall we try and get a group together for Alpe D'Huez?

Jane
snow report
Hi Jane
Yeah organise it Smile
I'm scouselibby@hotmail.xom
ski holidays
Hi, I'm not a teacher but my partner is. We have been hoping to go skiing during the Feb half term but are finding it massively expensive.
If you are managing to get a group together and find a way of making sure it doesn't break the bank- we'd be keen to make up the numbers!

seb_radiol@yahoo.com
snow report
Hi, I may be interested. How many have you got so far and what will be the cost? I'd be coming from London, which is where I'm based with work, although could do Manchester because that's where I actually live when I can get home which is one weekend in every two.
latest report
Hi I would be interested has anything been sorted?

Mark
makeyourwill@yahoo.com
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy