Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski-touring buddies Chamonix Fri 6th - Mon 9th Jan - not extreme.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for up to 4 bodies to do day tours off piste around Chamonix:

Leave London City - 7am - Fri 6th Jan
Return Geneva - 8.30pm - Mon 9th Jan

Flights inc ski equipment as long as you pack light <23k - £105 all in.

Accommodation - £45 per night bunk beds with breakfast and evening meal - Gite Vagabond. Obviously if you are wealthy and wish to stay in a nice hotel etc then no problem

Ski Guide will be ~ £300 per day i.e. £50 each based on group of 6.

This will be a day touring based trip, nothing extreme but if you haven't got touring skis/skins/boots then hiring will be necessary.

Idea would be to arrive Chamonix 11.30am on Fri and do a half day from 12-5 on the pistes and then Sat/Sun/Mon do 3 days of off piste with guide.

Let me know asap by pm or reply below.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy