Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko January through to March

Poster: A snowHead
I will be in Bansko from New Year through to the end of march! Very Happy

I'm learning to be a snowboard instructor!

Shout if you're in the area and want to meet up on the pistes.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you loiter around in Harry's Bar or Pirin 75 you are bound to bump into a few friendly locals Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Weird, I feel like one of us is stalking the other - you posted in the Bovec thread, right? It's good to know there's somebody else skiing the fringe Smile

Work is treating my team to a ski weekend in Bansko, but the others are first timers so it'd be good to have a buddy to carve the mountain up with... We'll be out the last weekend of Jan
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
keep clear of Einstein's poison
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fly out 4th Jan for 8 days.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Billy steele wrote:
im in bulgaria bansko in feb 2012 Very Happy Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
does anyone know if its any good ????? Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have a look Banskoski.com or banskoblog.com
Both give you idea plus they have web cam to the slopes.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ok cool ty =)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Out on 7th Jan for a week then 9th Feb for a week then 10th March for a week. Rumour on the streets says hit the Queens pub and the good old friendly bar.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Will be in Bansko 8th Jan for a week if you wana have a mess about on the slopes or meet up for a beer Smile!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Did the Queens bar last night. started to get packed later on also the food was really good.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
just got in after a 3.5 hour delay. May be meeting billy tomorrow anyone else about ?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Have fun Dave, looks like the snow has been kind to you again
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
cookiess wrote:
Billy steele wrote:
im in bulgaria bansko in feb 2012 Very Happy Toofy Grin

so am I Very Happy
snow conditions
Only a couple of weeks to go before we head over there. What's the snow like? Anybody about for a beer on the 26th?

schroedingers_kitten, one of the fellas want to learn to snowboard, he'll be out there from the 28th to the 31st. Not sure if you'd be interested in helping him out?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy