Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reasonably priced bars resteraunts Corcheval 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,
Only recently found this great site,anyway we're heading to 1850 on the 7th Jan and remember it being very expensive when we stopped for lunch a couple of years ago.
Whilst we're staying in a catered hotel we do like to go out for a couple of nights,but I hate being over charged so any advice on reasonably priced establishments would be well received.

Steve.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wrinkley, there have been a couple of threads on this very recently as a first port of call check them out, also check out www.latania.co.uk as they have some good advice also.

I am out there on the 8th of Jan. I'll be the one carrying a big camera and lot's of gopro's who can't ski very well.... Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wrinkley, I'm there myself on the 7th January, staying very close by to the La Croisette lifts. I'll be the Brit in a red North Face jacket skiing on my own! Cool

From what I've seen, I'll probably go down to one of the lower resorts for the one evening meal I have on Chalet hosts day off, the bus service from La Tania to Courchevel 1850 runs well into the night.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Le Passage pizzaria in the 1850 commercial centre is good for a cheapish meal.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.unpluggedcourchevel.com/courchevel/restaurants.php
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
wrinkley, welcome to snowHead snowHead snowHead

See at the top of the page, there's a search tab. Type Courchevel in there and you'll get a fair number of hits that will all give you good info. There was a very good thread on the subject last year which was linked in a thread only yesterday on the same subject. Lots of good info in there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy