Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere 2011/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The fontine froide closed today. Areas of the Col now looking poor, it was a shock to see how much it had deteriorated over the last few days.

It's been colder today, overcast and with flat light at times which have help to keep the pistes, La Rosiere slopes are still in good conditions for the time of year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Light rain at resort level today. cold so maybe snowing higher up. If it was I'll let you know. Got no wish to go out in it myself.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dwarf Vader, regardless of what is actually happening, please can you only post positive comments over the next couple of days wink wink Laughing

See you next week
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timberwolf, If you want me to lie ok then 1.5metres fell today Wink

Spoke to some guys who went up today and it's not had any bad effect on the slopes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bottom of Marmottes is now close but other than that not to bad conditions for time of year. A bit of snow fell in La Thuile area but a lot of runs around the red 18 and 6 area now closed,red 7 wont be to long now. However black 2 and 3 are still in great condition. colder and cloudier today.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Dwarf Vader, Any forecast info for this week? Arriving tomorrow, so would be good to meet up for a beer.....Mrs Timberwolf is looking for a lesson. Do you have any recommendations ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The weather is very changeable atm, but the general forecast is wet(this may mean a bit of snow)

Both ski schools, ESF and Evo2 have good reputations so find the one that fits best.

Yep a beer sounds good, PM me when you get to resort.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After the snow fall of yesterday, I had a good blast around today.

The snow on La Rosiere is a few centimeters deep but the best thing is the colder weather had brought the slopes back in shape.
The Col got snow as well but there is a strong wind doing it no favours and my guest is temps as low as -12, a bit nippy when not wearing enough.
Red 7 is still open and in good shape until you near La Thuile. La Thuile is suffering badly, the runs down 18 and 6 are closed as is 4.

More snow forcasted for Wednesday.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Resort in sunshine, on the hill, very strong cold wind blown any snow off the pistes so skiing on hard pack. Even though the link is open the col looks evil, full of cloud with low visibility , very high cold wind, in my mind -15.

My guests wanted Italy today, I said not today.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
very cold and blowy now, snowing well as well which is due to keep up all night.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Today at resort level and it's still snowing.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
try again
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
And now, after about 25 cms of snow, the sun has come out. Yippee
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just woke up to this Smile

ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Dwarf Vader wrote:
Just woke up to this Smile

I wonder who will be the first to tell me the significance of where the intrepid photographer was standing when taking this photo. Snowhead "legend" is a clue Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy