Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Solo skier for Meribel 21st Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We have space for one solo skier, for Meribel, flying out of Edinburgh on the 21st of January. We are a small group ( me and 2 guys) and have space for one in a catered chalet. The guys in the group are intermediate skiers and I'm usually in ski school.

PM me for more info Happy

Alison

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 10-01-12 18:08; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi alison i am chad from durham i am a solo skier who is looking for some body to go skiing with can you tell me more about meribel as i have only been skiing once to italy with friends and now they dont go much so any info would be good and the price if you want to no more about me and you have face book you can add me name peter crabtree (chad) so hope to hear from you soon Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Chad,
sorry for the slow reply. I've not been to Meribel before but it's a largish resort with big ski area of mixed runs. I'm usually in ski school but the 2 guys that are in the group are intermediate skiers doing mostly red runs. There is space in a catered chalet (sharing with one of the guys) close to the centre of the resort. If your're still looking or want anymore info get in touch Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Alison,

Is the catered chalet package including the flight from Edingburgh? If not I could arrange my own flight from London and meet you guys there. Ive been to meribel twice and couchavel once, which is just the other side of meribel. I like it so much I would always be up for going again.

Im a decent snowboarder and go on all the runs, and a little off piste if other are up for if there is good powder. Where is the chalet? Are there others in the chalet you wiill be sharing with, and how much is it?

Cheers!
James
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi James, The package is £579 including flight from edinburgh , transfer from Chambery and catered chalet. The chalet is five mins walk from the Morel chair lift in Meribel. We have 2 rooms booked in a four bedroom chalet. There is space for one guy sharing a twin room. We're a small group of 3 (39-41 years young). We do a fair bit of skiing all day but enjoy a fair bit of apres ski too.

If you want any more info please get in touch Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've still got space in our catered chalet if anyone's looking for ski buddies 21st Jan Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hiya
you just replied to my topic i think Alison ... Are you definately goin out in jan ? Hopin it was a typin error that you wrote feb in your message hun !!!! kinda sounds ideal tho.. Get back to me when you get a mo .. Am based in Norwich so may be tempted to make my own way if poss ...

Definately interested tho !!!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Steve, yes still definitely got space for you on 21st Jan..sorry for typo Happy Do you mind sending me your e-mail address and then we can chat more Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hiya ,
glad to hear !!!!!! Smile Here's my email steve72@email.com.... Chat soon !!!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We've still got space for 1 in our catered chalet in Meribel. Flights are from Edinburgh on the 21st of Jan Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
alic123 wrote:
We've still got space for 1 in our catered chalet in Meribel. Flights are from Edinburgh on the 21st of Jan Happy

Hi,
I'm a solo skier living in Fife, looking to go skiing in Jan so, Edin airport is ideal for me. Are you going tobe skiing the whole area or sticking to Meribel? Could you also give me the name of the chalet you are staying at?
Here from you soon,
Cheers Alan
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Alan,

Good to hear from you. We're staying in Chalet L'orgentil, it's catered and 5 mins from the Morel ski lift.
The price includes transfers etc. We're planning to get a three valleys lift pass so hope to cover as much of the area as possible Happy.

I usually go in ski school in the morning but the 2 guys in the group are both intermediate skiers and like to cover a fair bit of ground. The space is available in a twin room with one of the guys. There are currently 3 of us in the group aged 39-41 years.

If you need any more info please get in touch Happy

p.s we're Fifers too Happy

Alison
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi,
All of us in fife, what are the chances of that? The only other thing i would need to arrange is ski carriage.
You can email me at duckhill@btinternet.com. We can talk some more and arrange to meet. I'm not to far from the bridge.
Cheers Alan.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great, have e-mailed you Happy

Alison
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy