Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Today was good

Poster: A snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BobinCH, nice Smile , but wheres the boat? Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mmmm nice.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good photo!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
BobinCH, you are single-handedly keeping the faith. Looks fantastic!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BobinCH, that made me smile, thanks
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The day didn't start well when Verbier announced it was just Ruinettes and La Chaux but went up anyway. Snowing and no viz but managed to get on first La Chaux chair. First run was a bunfight with the Scandy army so no time for pics.

Second round was a bit more relaxed. The snow wasn't too shabby.

I was with Mich

and Chris

After a couple of runs the queue was getting longer and the obvious stuff tracking out so we decided to head down to Le Chable. Some nice pillow fighting in the forest

The sun came out

Never get lost following these two!

Bruson in the sunshine

Scenic down here

Powder all the way down

Love a bit of combat skiing

Le Chable. Time for lunch

With "about to pop" Millsy and Logan Happy

The snow is fantastic. Fun route to Le Chable.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Mon 19-12-11 22:19; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looks great Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
BobinCH, ........never disappoints.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Awesome!!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Looks horrible, but at least you made the most out of it. I hate it when they don't get the piste bashers out on time.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Completely amazing. Off to Verbier in a couple of weeks time, can't wait Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Great pictures! Can't believe I have to wait another 3 months to hit the slopes! Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
I can't even remenber the last time I skied down to Le Chable. Did you encounter any barbwire? I seem to recall having to deal with that.
snow report
Definitely better weather over your way than in Cham viz wise though I submit we have deeper snow Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Excellent. Looks like it was worth the wait.
snow report
very lovely pictures Cool
snow conditions
great pics, looks like you need even fatter skis Toofy Grin nice to see the avi packs in the ready position Very Happy
ski holidays
under a new name, top of Fontenay (2300m?) was thigh deep - see second pic above. You found deeper in Cham? It got progressively less deep as we descended - Le Chable is at 800m - but there was still pow all the way down which is very rare. Cham stays colder in the valley so wouldn't surprise me if there's some goodies to be had in the forests. Cham is special but I've lost a bit of love 'cos of the tedious waiting for the GM bin. The more I ski Verbier the better it gets. Still hope to get over for some VB/Hellbronner action at some point.

JayAre, no barbed wire but hopped a couple of partially buried fences. Do it quickly as it was already tracking out as the locals take advantage...

And still all the top stuff still to open Cool
ski holidays
duplicate

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Mon 19-12-11 22:19; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
Yeah Sunday seems to have been a cracker all over CH..had a storming day of knee deep fresh untracked at Flumserberg..which was heaven after 3 days of white out and windblown at Soelden
snow report
BobinCH, Fantastic photos, will be in Verbier in late February, hope its as good as your snow above!!
ski holidays
BobinCH wrote:

JayAre, no barbed wire but hopped a couple of partially buried fences. Do it quickly as it was already tracking out as the locals take advantage...

And still all the top stuff still to open Cool

Oki doki. Thanks for the lovely pics.
latest report
and another baby already!! snowHead Terrific.
snow report
BobinCH, You utter utter Fitzwilliam. No snow here for about five and a half months. I am sooo jealous.
latest report
Awesome photos!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
These are amazing.
snow conditions
Quote:

These are amazing.

you only just realised, blahblahblah?
latest report
pam w, , No, just post season, fancied a look at some pictures, and thought these were good, we are not all in the fortunate position of spending as much time out there as you.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy