Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Engelberg

Poster: A snowHead
The conditions in Engelberg are truly unreal at the moment, and no one here!

Can't wait until tomorrow!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Powder day 4 and the snow keeps coming down. Full blizzard conditions again today. Luckily there is skiing in the tree line here!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Downhill Sailor, sound's fab , enjoy snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
[Downhill Sailor, Enjoy! Just a few seasons ago we had a couple of epic, powder of the shoulder runs down the Laub only shared with a few crazy Swedes. It's the world's best places for powder skiing without a doubt. Word is the Laub may be the longest sustained steep pitch in the "normal" skiing world and I believe it. Andermatt's great in the same way too if you have time. It's not sailing season anymore so maybe you do!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Downhill Sailor wrote:
Powder day 4 and the snow keeps coming down. Full blizzard conditions again today. Luckily there is skiing in the tree line here!!

Skiing ob the Brunei side?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
saller1, Yes the vis on the Titlis is very poor.

The glory days are over now as it is raining up to about 2500m. The snow has turned into porrige!

It was great while it lasted. I hope that there is more of the last few days this season!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any updates? Making my Engelberg debut next weekend. Would appreciate any apres ski and restaurant recomendations? Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Looking good at the moment http://snow.myswitzerland.com/snow_reports/res723.html?lang=en with more snow forecast http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Engelberg/6day/mid.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Start with a couple of beers at the chalet by the valley gondola station, then head for happy hour at the Yucatan - something to behold and I recommend buy jugs of beer, which are better value than by the glass! Sometimes live music later at the Hoheneck, but if they're featuring a Swiss musician called Baum, go somewhere else - an arty-farty din is the best way to describe his performance. The "English-style pub' in the Central Hotel is good fun, too!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
All sounds great! Thank you for the recommendations.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
To all of the Engelberg experts out there, can anybody recommend a guide for two afternoons in February 2013....second time I'm going to be there, but this time I'd like to explore some of the offpiste....
Thanks !
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There is an independent guide company, I did a day with them but I can't remember their name, try the resort info they might be on that.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
HTL, Prime or Swiss Ski school are the two best options conditions are not great found some fresh around the place today but everything below the 1,400 meter mark is horrible! Pistes up top are in great condition.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks "Downhill Sailor" and "Fattes13". I'm going back to Engelberg this year with some uninitiated off-pisters so the advice is still highly relevant. Last year i followed the off-piste trails with a fellow skier and we were able to find a lot of good stuff intuitively.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
HTL, Well you will be happy to know I was sking Knee and thigh deep all day here! With limited if any viz, snow is down for the week and it was badly needed about 20 cm in the village alone! Give me a shout when you are here we can go for a ski!
snow report
HTL, This is how it looks today!! Skiing starts about 2min in

http://youtube.com/v/7sKJ_JqXCoE&list=UUPZ6EI64VdJx_MrIUC5Nyug&feature=c4-overview
ski holidays
Great vid buddy _ who's the skier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy only tugging yer chain Toofy Grin See you in Thollon next week kid ! Very Happy
latest report
Hi all,
I can see the forecast is highly interesting in terms of fresh snow...!
I'll be arriving on Saturday and will be around till Tuesday 11th !....looks awesome.

I'll try and check what the situation is with the guides.....
ski holidays
HTL, Snow is really good right now, plenty more on the way this week. Laub is tracked out today but if you know where to look there is plenty of fresh around. Drop me a message when you are here if you fancy a beer or a ski.
snow report
Will do Fattes 13....hope we can find our skiing legs to keep up with you.
incidentally, any tips on where to watch the rugby - Scotland vs Englad at 17:30 on Saturday afternoon?
I seem to remember a 'pub' on the dorfstrasse......
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy