Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trade a funny photo/video for a week of heliskiing!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I'm helping some friends out with a really fun project, who are looking for some funny/embarrassing photos and videos of any extreme winter sports (think neon onesies and well-executed face plants). If you have some beauties lying around, this is a great time to put them to use as there is a week of heliskiing in the beautiful Rocky and Cariboo mountains up for grabs!

If you're interested, or would enjoy looking at some of the shameful moments already submitted, you can check it out here: www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain

I appreciate you taking the time to read this Smile (I hope this wasn't too spammy!!)

Have an awesome season!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had a brilliant video of me heroically failing (and then swimming) throwing my paddles away to help a mate who'd capsised (his kayak) - but that comps only open to people from the US apparently (most on here are from the UK).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy