Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arrived in Les Gets today...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all! I'm a first time seasonaire... looking to find some friendly people!!!
Anybody around?! Looking for somewhere to buy a board from and decent snow board instructors too..
Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.ecoledeski360.com/index.html ask for Romaric Very Happy He'll tell you best place to buy a board too.

Where are you working?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is that in Les Gets village... I know where the ski office is is it opposite that? I'm looking after a private chalet, but I've come out ahead of time so have lots of free time on my hands!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davs, yes it's on Front de Neige just across the road from the Chavannes Express chair/Vieux Chene button/Ski pass office (they share with a hire shop Planet Ski I think it's called).

Lucky you with all that fresh white stuff to play with while you wait for your customers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
davs, hope you have a good season - wish I had someone to look after my chalet! Don't use all the snow up before we arrive on Tuesday.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Lou I'll check it out tomorrow
Pamski- dont worry the slopes arent even open yet!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davs, If you are there for a sseason and you can visit these pages over the period you are there Im sure people who are
goung to that area would appreciate some reports and photos on conditions etc.

Welcome to snowheads and hope you have a good season.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
davs wrote:

I've had a go on some of them already Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
davs, look out on the PdS report page to find other snowHeads in the area. Depending on how often your owners are out, I assume we should plan for some snowHead parties at your place then? Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
davs, Have a great season, I will be out for about 5 weeks this year, starting tommorrow. So if you see a 6ft 4 bloke in a greeny/yellow jacket come and say hi!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Paulio really? I've only had one intense session in Milton Keynes on a snowboard so I've got to wait to get some lessons Sad Its rained all day today, so hopefully I'll get into the village tomorrow first thing and get some booked.

Andyph... hah! Well I'm the one cleaning it so you'll have to prove worthy first!

Chattonmill- cool! I sure will, although I have a feeling there maybe more than one green jacket man around... I'll be the one in bright orange/red ski pants and a white jacket. I'll be wondering around the village tomorrow so maybe catch you then!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Go to JC's Sports Bar - you'll find lots of seasonaires there. Say hi to Alex behind the bar - tell him I sent you.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
davs wrote:

Hike! Earn 'em!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davs wrote:
Its rained all day today,

Les Gets has it's own micro climate
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hello Chap,

We are hopefully heading out to Les Gets in the next few weeks and are looking for accoomodation. Can you help with any suggestions on Chalets or appartments?

Basic details are: 2 of us (couple), looking to arrive weekend of 21st Jan for a week. Will look at a small self catered appartment, room in a chalet or catered chalet or a hotel etc. Looking to get a good deal so any ideas or contacts would help massively as time is short.

Thanks in advance.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy