Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Living in France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Recently moved out to France with work for a few years and want to get in as much skiing/boarding as possible each winter, fitting in around work of course as they keep giving me stuff to do. Don't they know it's winter and we should all be in the mountains? Sad

As such I'd like to ski as many weekends as possible. I can get Friday to Sunday off every other week so would be up for doing long weekends too.

This is probably a long shot but it would be good to find some other people who wish to do the same. I'm based just south of Beaune so if anyone lives around Dijon to Lyon way that would be ideal for lift shares etc. Winter tyres all ready to go on my car and I don't mind driving if people can chip in to fuel/tolls.

Also looking for accommodation suitable for single nights or 2 night stays on Friday/Saturday nights which isn't horrendously expensive if anyone has any advice on this. Assuming no one else wants to come I'll probably be going down on my own. Northern alps/Juras is easiest for me to get to but don't mind travelling a bit further south if there's something good.

Just a bit of info about me: I'm 22 and have always done skiing in the past but recently bought a set of snowboarding kit which was going cheap. Would say I'm an intermediate skier, happy on any piste and just starting to get in to off piste, and a complete beginner in boarding. Happy to do either to fit in with whoever I'm with. Already got a week booked so by late January I'll have a week of boarding under my belt. Enjoy a few beers and nice food for après but probably not up for wild clubbing nights, it's all about getting out in the snow!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy