Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

San Cassiano - Ski hire, lessons and wi-fi

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good afternoon snowHead

We're off to San Cassiano this time for a change from the French mega resorts of the past few years, staying in the Albergo Frohsinn which I know some of you are familiar with. So if you wouldn't mind helping with a few questions, that would be lovely Very Happy

1. Any recommendations for ski/snowboard hire? Google reveals 2 options - the Skiset shop by the lift (I think the hotel is by the lift too, so this should be pretty close), and Breakout Sport a bit further into the village. Apparently the hotel also does ski hire in-house, but there isn't much info on the website, so I will contact them for pricing info. Has anyone used any of these places? I would expect to find more choice in one of the shops over the hotel, but I might be prejudging here...

2. Has anyone used the ski school (the one by the lift)? Any good? Some of us might be booking some private lessons, if we can fathom the costs out from the website... Is this the only ski school in the village? Although if one is recommended in another village nearby, we could ski there instead, as long as it's not first thing in the morning.

3. Does anyone know of anywhere with decent wi-fi? Don't mind buying beer/coffee etc in a bar if that's the deal.

Ta very much
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Frohsinn does "in-house" ski hire and servicing, which was, as far as I know, perfectly satisfactory last year. The ski school is more-or-less next door, and all I can tell you about it is that it seemed to have a nice atmosphere about it. The Frohsinn is up the hill from the village - being ski-in ski-out it has to be. You might find that the in-house options are the most convenient.

snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy