Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic RS SL FIS skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings snowHead

I've been trying to find some Atomic RS SL or RS D2 SL skis for a few weeks now and haven't really achieved anything.

I'm looking for a place that has either in stock and is selling them for a good price.

I was just hoping that some people here would know of some stores that sell a lot of FIS stuff as well as these skis. (past seasons are great too)

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Little Angel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hydroeon, Try cattisport.com - seem to have lots.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hydroeon, Have you got a race licence ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hydroeon, Try SkiBartlett. They will definitely have some.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yay some replies! Smile

I looked at cattisport.com and they seem to list a lot of stuff at decent prices, bookmarked! Those particular skis are not in stock so I'll just get the Rossi/Dynastar WC slalom FIS ones and look out for sales for the next season. Don't really have a lot of money lying around for this (read:broke); hate seeing the same skis on sale on ebay from some dude in Austria at 65% off in the summer rolling eyes

SkiBartlett is great but a bit too pricey for me atm; I was hoping to spend a bit less. I actually shopped there a few times before and never noticed they had so much atomic stuff until now Smile

Thanks everyone
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another vote for cattisport.com I bought the softer ST skis from them at the end of last season. Their prices were even more discounted last April Happy
They also sell through ebay.it, worth keeping an eye on, they have some on buy it now and some auction.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hydroeon,

Interested in 2nd hand?

I have 2 pairs of FIS RS's; thinking of selling one pair; they are last years model; both pairs have done 2 months with a member of the Europa cup squad; one pair has done some dryslope training; 2nd (better pair) has been used for playing at Hemel and also just passed my BASI2 on them. Let me know if you are interested. Planning to send them to Bartlets for a tune up as there are a couple of small scratches on the base that need to be fixed. If you are in need urgently; let me know.

Both pairs currently have X16's on them.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
scooby_simon, I am also looking for Race department Atomics are they 155 or 165? do they carry plastic tip deflectors? I assume Flatdecks? will buy tommorow if right skis.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cynic,

Yes; Tip deflectors.

Flatdecks.

Where are you at the moment?

I Currently have the better pair at home and could take pictures if interested. Currently on 87 edge with 0.5 bevel
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scooby_simon, Sorry I am looking for 155, I replied at 01.10 but server was down. PM me with what you are looking for the skis(cash) and how much of the edges are left I know someone looking for 165.

Respect if you passed a 2 on these, my d2s are a complete missile in deep snow if you had any and I don't expect these are any better.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Didn't realise this post had some more replies... I didn't get informed Sad

Ow mooch for these 165mm skis? Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy