Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow+Rock To Open In Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This Thursday in Glasgow.

Here's the release:

Quote:
Snow+Rock to open first store in Scotland.
Snow+Rock is excited to announce the launch of their first store north of the Scottish border within Frasers Glasgow, a House of Fraser store.

The 1750sq ft concession will open in Frasers Glasgow on 15th December 2011. Customers in Glasgow will get a selection of Snow+Rock products including adult and kids ski wear and accessories from brands such as The North Face, Kjus, Peak Performance and Schoffel. The prestigious ranges surpass offerings from other retailers in the area and will give local customers the opportunity to shop for fashionable skiwear on their doorstep.

All the staff will be trained to offer the level of expert technical knowledge customers have become to expect from Snow+Rock staff. Customers will also benefit from Snow+Rock’s UK Price Pledge guaranteeing they won’t find any of their products cheaper across Europe.

Dion Taylor, Snow+Rock’s Managing Director, has this to say of the Glasgow store opening: “We’ve been working with House of Fraser to find the right location to launch a Snow+Rock concession and Frasers Glasgow was an ideal opportunity for us to test the market in Scotland.”
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one. Will pop down from office to see then
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was worrying about having to make a trip to Manchester to spend some vouchers I got this solves it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No hardware by the looks of it, just clothing and accessories.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I visted the S+R in Gateshead on Friday and wasn't too impressed, they had plenty of skis etc, would imagine it's hard selling skis that you don't even have a fridge to demo in.

Apparently the Manchester branch at the Chill Factor charge £15 to demo that you then get back as store credit. Glad EB don't do this and expect it's a company policy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boabski, i dont suppose you will get much for your vouchers at a S&R concession, they only stock the high end stuff. When i worked at S&R the harrods concession was like a bankers paradise.

Grizwald, in my experience S&R didnt really sell that many skis through demo. The £15 was just to discourage people going in and getting a pair of skis on demo just so they could get free slope time. Its also pretty hard to get a real feel for skis in a fridge, I worked at a S&R in Manchester, not the Chillfactore and never had any trouble selling skis. In fact its pretty easy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy