Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norwich ski slope will receive royal blessing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Prince Edward will open the Norwich Ski Club in Trowse, Norwich, on 7 October. The slope has been fully upgraded and re-designed to include a second ski slope, a fun park with jumps and quarter pipe, the re-covering of the existing nursery slope with a safer surface, and "five new lifts", according to this report by edp24.co.uk.

Can someone local confirm that number of new lifts? Also, has Prince Edward been seen on a pair of skis? If not, maybe he could be given a beginner's lesson on the day (or a run in the fun park, if he's a ski dude).

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 31-08-05 8:32; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes - spot the 3V lift pass on HRH last year at the British Children's Champs in Meribel....

Here handing out the prize to top youngster Aaron Tipping ....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Goldsmith, Some years ago a good friend of mine was chalet host to Prince Edward in St Anton - a story she never stops telling. Somewhat amusing given that there were few security checks on her. He skied every day with friends ( pre-Sophie) although allegedly missed out on the nightlife - preferring a game of cards in the chalet and a few drinks.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good to know they've found a practical use for Sandringham too wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My brother's girlfriend does a bit of instructing at Norwich so I'll ask her about the new set-up there.

My only memory of the place is from about 20 years ago when, on a pre-school trip, learn to ski course, I had incredible trouble staying on the narrow strip of matting for the drag lift. I don't think I made it to the top once.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am a instructor at the Norwich Slope and there are five new lifts + the existing Pom. The new lifts are all travellators( conveyor belts) you can see more details at http://www.norfolkskiclub.com/ . This weekend the slope is host to the All England Ski Championships.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy