Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic B90

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heyy guys,

if anyone knows a good source where can i find a good review of Atomic Boots b90, i would really appreciate the help.... looked over the forum nothin....

On the other hand if someone ones them or had any experience please share lets make a review
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
works well for a wide foot with a slightly narrower heel, always feels short in the toe box as the liner does not sit right to the back of the shell, but thus can be rectified with a simple modification

in short if it fits it is pretty good for a wide foot, the 90 flex is pretty soft as 90 flex boots go
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have these boots and they are a marked improvement over some number I had from Dalbello previously, the former were much too big, two sizes I think and offered marginally better support than a flip flop.

By comparison the atomics feel nice and secure, don't rub, are kind to my wide feet - the caveat here is I had them properly fitted, with insoles and had a bit of work done on the shell to blow out one side. At the end of the day it is probably more about the fitting then the boots. But as a purchase I am happy with mine and would recommend them as a good boot to keep improving in.

Race boot they are not - but then again I like to wear mine all day in reasonable comfort.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
when talking about the shell do you think that they are the same in length as the Hawx 100? bthw what about the flex are they similar to hawx100 ( im asking this since they dont have a standard for flex)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no boot has a standard flex, atomics 90 is a bit different in feel to that of lange or head for example, but it is also a lot about feel
in terms of shell length externally they are within 1mm of each other (in the equivalent size, remember that the B tech range splits on the .5 not the .0 ) internally they come up a little short
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
videoman22, I have a pair of these as well. Got them to fit my yeti like wide feet. I also have footbeds for them. They are really comfortable, but do think they are a bit of the soft side as far as the flex goes. I am 6"3" and weigh in at a not so light 103kg.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I should add I am 6ft and 86 kg supposed to be 90 flex, they flex quite easily. I have found that the BSL of the boot is huge compared to others and I am not quite sure why. I am size 11 and 29.5 on the chart. My atomic's have a BSL of 345mm whereas most manufacturers are about 330mm for the same size boot.

I was told the hawx which I thought looked much nicer were not suitable for me as they have a narrower last/width fitting. Within the range I don't think the difference between a 90/100 flex is going to be too perceptable for everyday skiing use. (I know that's different for racing boots). IIRC my old boots had a flex of 60/70 and going from 60 - 90 I could feel it was more resistant and supportive to my inputs - My skis started going where I was telling them to go!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ledge, the boot sole length is huge because you are in a size 30 shell!!

normal shell split is 26.0/26.5 are the same then 27.0/27.5, 28.0/28.5 .... on the B tech series the split goes 25.5/26.0, 26.5/27.0. 27.5/28.0

so in a regular boot shell of 29/29.5 the BSL would be around 330-335 ish depending on brand in the B tech the sole length of a 28.5-29.0 is 335mm that of the 29.5/30.0 is 345mm

ignore the external sole length of the boot, concentrate on the internal size in relation to your foot and nothing else
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy