Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Will my boots AND Skis fit in this?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.surfdome.com/dakine_ski_bags_-_dakine_fall_line_double_ski_bag,_black_-_190cm-57627

From the picture I just can't comprehend it?! Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It depends how big your skis and boots are! I have the same bag but my boots are 29.5 and there's no way they will fit in. I did manage to get three pairs of skis, 2 pairs of poles and various kit in there but boots in a seperate bag.

If you have 25/26 boots and 165/170 skis then you would probably be ok.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm a bit confused when you say 25/26? is that like UK8-9? Think I'm also 29.5 like a UK11.5?

I just need a bleedin' bag for my boots and skis haha annoying!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mondo size! I'm a UK 12, it's so annoying! My boots fit in a normal boot bag no problem but definitely not in my ski bag!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Damn us and our big feet! I'm going to probably settle for a shoulder carrier for boots and a separate ski carrier - on the plus that actually seems to work out cheaper - might just quickly call the airline because i don't want them getting funny about my ski carriage being too bags.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Who are you flying with? I'm going in January and normally take my boots as hand luggage. If you speak to the airline will you post their answer here!! That way I might be able to take a daypack too!! Cheers.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First choice mate. I'm gonna give 'em a call and I'll let you know. no probs.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
good thing is:

bag i mentioned above fits my new Atomic UK11 boots and my skis - boots are tight just fit but still ok. Gonna probably have to chuck some clothes in their to fill it out for some extra padding so my skis are ok.

I didn't ask my airline about two bags as I now have one - pretty decent that u get 32kg for sports equipment definitely using it all!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy