Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rail Europe suck!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still no bookings available for the overnight Paris to Bourg St Maurice in Jan.......they make British Rail look efficient.....anyone got any clues.....talking to the customer services is like dipping my gentitils in a pot of vic!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
book direct on voyages-sncf?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we use http://rail-canterbury.co.uk Got us a whole bunch of tickets on different days in Jan to/from BSM.

Cheaper than I could do it on line too - their discount obviously higher than their margin.

Ask for Jacky: and if you do it before about pm, you'll have your tickets in your paws the next day.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mad4snow, there are major engineering works in France. Many overnight/weekend services are cancelled. Hopefully someone like canterbury can help you find a route that works
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers dude....got to be less painful than the idiots at rail Europe....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The thing is I have spoken to lunea direct (a little dif as my French a little rusty), and they sent me all the timetables and route diversions during these engineering works. They told me the trains are running, but SNCF have not released them for sale.....annoying!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mad4snow, how odd. We're out on the overnight Eurostar on 13/14th, but back on the couchettes on the Tues, Wed and Thurs ( work commitments dictating a variety of 'long weekend'ers for the gang). Booked a couple of weeks ago, as we do every year with R-C : have tickets at side of the screen right now: no intimation of delays.

(Of course both journeys have a deal of slack built in compared to the mid-morning trains to ensure you arrive at least at a half decent time - so maybe that can be covered going off the main routes).
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think January will be sold out by now. Tickets are still available for that train for February. The second weekend of March should become available in a couple of days. They normally come on sale 90 days ahead.
Why don't you try ringing them to find out - you can book by phone. (Let us know what they say)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You do realise that Rail Europe charge a very high commission for buying tickets from them, as Arno says you should use SNCF you will find the prices a lot cheaper, or you could try dbahn.com
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
For some reason, tickets are available up until the 19th and then no more......I want to go on the 25th and come back on the 30th......can't book anywhere.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jacky is calling me back.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy