Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling Les Arcs experts re ski boot fitting !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

After a little help from the Les Arcs experts. Am off to Arcs 2000 on the 22nd January for a week. Starting to think about kit in general it has dawned on me that my ski boots are now approx 15 years old. Suspect it may be time for a new pair ! As we arrive in resort at about 15.00 I thought I might use the time that afternoon to have a new pair fitted. Question is can anyone recommend the best place in Arcs 2000 / 1950 to have a fitting done? Figured would make sense to buy in resort in case further tinkering is required after the first days skiing.
Any help / advice would be gratefully received !

Cheers
Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy