Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

question abouth ski boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.I am new in this forum.I am from Macedonia.Befoure 5days i both K2 Hellbent ski.Please tell me what boots to buy.Here i can buy Sallomon,Head,Technica.

sry if this question is not on wright place
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
metodijai, welcome to snowHead's

the best boots are the ones which fit your feet, all the companies you mention make good boots just about getting the right shape and size for your feet and flex for your body weight and ability... have a read at the thread at the top of the forum about buying ski boots, this will give you a bit of useful info so you know what to look for
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tnx for the answer.I am confused becouse there are diferent models of boots.There are boots for race,and other types of skiing.I sow on some web pages that there are boots for freeride and power.So my question was someone to tell me for examle witch model to choose.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go and find a shop with a good boot fitter, let him/her measure your feet, tell them honestly about your skiing and do their job by suggesting the boots that will fit your feet and suit your skiing. Don't pick a model or models because you like the look of it, let the fitter pick the one that is best for you. Don't be surprised if they tell you you need boots smaller than you'd think from your shoe size, and walk away if they suggest ones that are your shoe size as they will almost certainly be too big! Don't buy on the net or by mail order, there are so many boots for different foot shapes you are virtually certain to get boots that don't fit properly!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy