Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas Ski/board-catered chalet-La Tania-19-26 Dec-£500.52 inc. transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of getting away this Christmas? Want to escape the humdrum of the UK? Want to meet a fab group of people and ski/board to your heart's content?

Then come join us! - We're looking for 1 more male to fill the remaining spot and complete our group - you'd be sharing with another male (twin ensuite!).

About us:
We are a group of friends who have skied/boarded together for the past 4 Christmases. Mostly aged 30-40ish and based around the country. We are all more or less competent skiers/boarders and we usually ski as a group each day, however we don't mind at all if you're a beginner/not as confident and we'll not leave you behind!

We usually have enough numbers to fill a chalet, but a few of our regulars can't make it this year. We've already got several "newbies" to the group - so don't worry if you think we'll all know each other and will cut you out. That's not what we're about, and I defy you to feel less than "one of the group" by the time the first night's through!

About the chalet
We have rented out a Chalet James in La Tania (3 valleys) - see http://www.skipower.co.uk/Chalets.asp?res=1&cha=3
We stayed there last year and so can vouch for it, it was top notch - ski in/ski out, 5 mins from the nearest bar, and excellent food and hospitality.

About the deal
£500.52 for the week from 19-26 December, that includes full board at the chalet and transfer from Geneva airport. Flights, equipment hire and passes are extra, although the company we've booked with does offer some good discounts on hire.

Don't hesitate to contact us - we'd love to have you on board!

t_marina99@hotmail.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shame it is over the christmas week as i am already in Saas Fe with family then. Would have liked another cheap ski holiday!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy