Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

I am just getting back into skiing,not been for 2 years,off to Chill factore on thursday to see how I go!
Unfortunately none of my friends want to go skiing,so I am looking to tag on with a group at the end of Jan,but could only get away for a short break 3 nights/4 days,any info- replies much appreciated
Julie
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
joolie22, Welcome to SH's Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Joolie,

Apart from looking on here also worth looking on skipals and the neilson forum (Good facility don't need to book through them though). May get better pricing and more options for teaming up with people from start of January.

Good luck, been going solo more times than with family or friends. Smile

Mike
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Mike,thanks for the info,I am getting really excited now,I didn`t realise there is so many options for going solo,this site has been very helpful and will now check out the others,
Regards Julie
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi julie

i am in the same boat as you just found this site and i am looking to go end of jan so i dont mind taging along if i can i went to italy 2 years ago and really enjoyed it but now my friends dont go much
so let me no what you think i live in north east thanx chad Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy