Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation anywhere between 24th-3st Dec (from Chambery)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HELP!

Mates all hooked up with Xmas, but i'm not!
I'm a solo skier and have just booked aflight from MAN to Chambery on 24th Dec for 7 days.
What i need to find now is somewhere to stay!!!!!
Any offers? I'm pretty flexible to location but Tignes / Val D' would be good.

Help me out Please!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Peter2301, welcome to Snow Heads snowHead

Our Christmas weeks dates are no good to you I'm afraid (19 -26 December, and we're fully booked from 26th) or would have been ideal. I'd suggest posting your requirements on www.chaletsdirect.com Solutions Room -sure you'll get some good options to consider Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a place in courchevel 1850 for 23-30 december.
Regards Smile

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 13-12-12 13:44; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey peter,

Im up for getting involved with that if you want to look together!?

24yo Science teacher... moderate skier.

If you would possibly be interested in sharing, let me know.

Rich
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,
Look at the skisolutions forum. Effectively put your dates down (by self or two of you) and chalet companies will come back to you. Could get a pretty good deal last minute. Many of the companies are Portes de Soleil based but closer to the airports and the transfer is cheaper by far. There are bespoke transfer companies too.

http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1

I sorted out a real cheap midweek holiday a couple of years ago in Morzine. The area has some pretty good skiing. Avoriaz has 50cm/80cm snow already.

Have a look anyway.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alpe d'Huez? £149 hb
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=83340#1920892
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy